AmStaff Fitness DF-2346 Seated Leg Extension / Curl
Just pull the jumbo pop pin and raise the lifting arm to a comfortable starting position, sit down and wrap your legs over foam rollers, then press down to perform seated leg curl exercises that will stretch and strengthen your glutes and hamstring muscles. Pull the pin again to lower the lifting arm and position your legs behind the oversize rollers to work the quadriceps muscles through a leg extension exercise.
Weight post is 1" dia. Shown with optional Olympic Adapter Sleeve, weight plates and collars.
- The two most important leg exercises can now be performed from one comfortable position.
- Thick, comfortable pads and fully adjustable 7-gauge steel cam will easily accommodate any user.
- Easy-to-use pop-pin that allows adjustments to increase and control the user’s range-of-motion.
- Adjustable lifting arm can be positioned for exercising both the hamstring and quads
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- 39"H x 42"D x 35"W
Ratings & Reviews
The ideal quad & hammi warmup machine. Easy to setup, smooth transitions and comfortable seat. I can now eat my pizza as I exercise. I will retrofit a pizza box holder at a later date. Thanks
Great equipment. From order to delivery, only 5 Days. Very fast. It's easy to put together, although the instructions are very unclear (basically no instructions; just an image of the pieces) and I simply didnt use them. Highly recommend for the price.
Best buy so far, this machine is perfect... I noticed a couple days later the pin under the seat, I adjusted this to give a slight tilt to the seat and WOW. it made all the difference with leg extensions. Highly recommended. Especially for the price....
Easy to assemble .Solid manufacturing.Works great and the price is right.Can't think of a downside.
Easy to assemble, came with 2" plate adapter, very smooth and solid! Couldn't ask better for my home gym!!