AmStaff Fitness TT1103B Multi-FID Commercial Series Bench
This bench also offers separate seat and back adjustments, so you can put the back at a shallow incline (for instance) without moving the seat up to a harsh angle. And thanks to the bench's integrated wheels, you can easily move the bench around your workout area, whether you're adding it to a strength machine or using it for dumbbell curls and shoulder presses.
- Built to last high quality heavy-guage steel that supports even the toughest of workouts in any gym or studio
- Quick and Easy adjustment mechanism allows to adjust Flat, Incline and Decline
- Transport Wheels and handle for easy movement
- Rubber contact points prevent sliding.
- Generous 2” high-density and durable padding
- Separate seat and back adjustments
- Black powder couting
- Dimensions: 59”L x 23”W x 19”H
Ratings & Reviews
Superbe bench! Fonctionne parfaitement et très solide. Bon service également. Je vous recommande ce bench.
This is a fine bench. Sturdy, comfortable, can be moved around easily, incline, decline... everything you'd wish for in a bench. Can be a bit wobbly but once you sit on it, it stays in place and you don't feel any wobbliness at all. Only issue I had with it was that inside the box were the wrong nuts/bolts. Had to go buy for some $20 of appropriate bolts that matched the description in the instruction guide.
This bench is the best bang for your buck. Strong sturdy and comfortable. Great width of pads for bench press. I press just over 300 lbs no issues. Not sure if the 1000 lbs rating is accurate but around 300 lbs plus my weight I've seen no issues. Highly recommended.