AmStaff TP006D Power/Squat Rack with Lat/Pull Down Attachment
- Allows more overall weight capacity and range-of-motion than any other Power Rack in its class.
- Fire up your workouts on one of the first inventions that allowed weightlifters to work out safely and effectively, the Power Rack!
- Constructed of heavy-duty powder coated steel.
- With the wide "walk-in" design there is plenty of side-to-side movement for a variety of exercises such as squats, incline, decline, flat and military presses as well as shrugs and calf raises.
- Comes with four heat tempered lift-offs and two saber style safety rods so you can keep your exercise routine the way it should be simple and effective.
- 30 Adjustment levels make this unit suitable to any size user.
- Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar (monkey style).
- Lat/Pull Down Attachment is included.
- Dimensions: 81”H x 45”W x 60”D
- Capacity: 700 lbs
- Olympic Bar and Plate Weights are not included.
Ratings & Reviews
The lat accessory is an especially nice feature, as it allows you to perform more exercises (pull-downs, cable rows, triceps, arm curls) without needing additional specialized machines that take up valuable floor space,.