AmStaff TP006D Power/Squat Rack with Lat/Pull Down Attachment
- Allows more overall weight capacity and range-of-motion than any other Power Rack in its class.
- Fire up your workouts on one of the first inventions that allowed weightlifters to work out safely and effectively, the Power Rack!
- Constructed of heavy-duty powder coated steel.
- With the wide "walk-in" design there is plenty of side-to-side movement for a variety of exercises such as squats, incline, decline, flat and military presses as well as shrugs and calf raises.
- Comes with four heat tempered lift-offs and two saber style safety rods so you can keep your exercise routine the way it should be simple and effective.
- 30 Adjustment levels make this unit suitable to any size user.
- Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar (monkey style).
- Lat/Pull Down Attachment is included.
- Dimensions: 81”H x 45”W x 60”D
- Capacity: 700 lbs
- Olympic Bar and Plate Weights are not included.
Ratings & Reviews
More than worth it for the money. Pulldown and row is stable and holds several 25 lb plates per side; Entire unit including pullup is solid. The floor base of the back of the frame prevents the bench from going further back the extra few inches needed to properly get a bar off the rack. I already had the free standing squat supports so I am covered there. Easy to assemble. The upper leg bar/pad will hold you down for the heavier lifts. Seamless ordering, delivery, and prompt customer service.
I’m so happy with this, it’s really sturdy and it was really easy to put together and I love the cable attachment!
The lat accessory is an especially nice feature, as it allows you to perform more exercises (pull-downs, cable rows, triceps, arm curls) without needing additional specialized machines that take up valuable floor space,.