NordicTrack Commercial 2450 (2019) 1-Year iFit Included
Challenge your strength and endurance while pursuing your fitness goals on the iFit-Enabled NordicTrack Commercial 2450 folding treadmill. It features 50 on-board workouts or you can use the 14" HD touchscreen to select an iFit Coach to customize a workout for you. The cushioned deck, cooling fans, music port, and dual speakers keep you comfortable and motivated.
- Designed with 50 onboard workouts to kick off your fitness journey
- iFit-Enabled: iFit Coach is ready to go on your machine!
- Includes 1-year iFit Coach membership, giving you access to an iFit Coach trainer and a vast variety of workouts to suit any fitness level
- 14" Smart HD touchscreen display allows you to watch your workout progress and allows you and your remote iFit Coach trainers to digitally control your machine throughout the workout
- 4.0 CHP DurX Commercial Plus motor delivers long-lasting durability
- Large 55.88cm (22") x 152.4cm (60") commercial tread belt gives you a wider running surface
- Runners Flex cushioned deck suspension is adjustable with one setting that simulates the road or another with more cushioning
- LIVE Interactive technology easily adjusts incline from 3-percent decline to 15-percent incline and speed from 0 to 19.31km/h (0 to 12mph) with a single touch
- AutoBreeze fans provide cooling comfort during every workout
- Integrated auxiliary music port lets you listen to your favourite music through dual 3" speakers, keeping you motivated
- SpaceSaver design and Easy-Lift Assist makes storing and using the treadmill easier
- Weight capacity: 136kg (300lb.)
- Overall dimensions: Width 99cm (38.97"); height: 206cm (81.10"); depth: 191cm (75.20")
- Folded dimensions: Width: 99cm (38.97"); height: 206cm (81.10"); depth: 122cm (48.03")
- Recommended Floor Space Dimensions: Length: 200cm (78.84"); width: 105cm (41.34")
- Parts Warranty (Residential): 5 years
- Labour Warranty(Residential): 2 years
- Frame Warranty(Residential): Lifetime
- Motor Warranty(Residential): Lifetime
- Deck Warranty(Residential): 5 years
Continuous Horsepower (“CHP”) is a term used in the treadmill industry for consumer comparison purposes. The CHP rating is measured in laboratory testing using a dynamometer, which measures the mechanical power of the motor. The CHP rating does not denote the operational horsepower of the treadmill in ordinary household use. In ordinary household use, the motor does not operate at the horsepower shown.