ProForm Performance 800i
Model Number PFTL89515
- 3.0 CHP commercial plus motor (see below for definition and tips on how to select the right treadmill)
- iFit® Coach Ready™*
- iFit Racetrack
- 15.2 cm (6 in.) backlit display
- 32 on-board workouts
- Audio auxiliary port
- FlexSelect™ cushioning
- SpaceSaver® design with EasyLift™ assist
- CoolAire™ workout fan
- EKG grip pulse heart rate sensor with included wireless chest strap
- 50.8 cm x 152.4 cm (20 in. x 60 in.) tread belt
- 0 – 19 km/h (0 – 12 mph) Digital QuickSpeed® control
- 0 – 12% Digital Quick Incline™ control
- Weight capacity: 158.8 kg (350 lb.)
- Dimensions 80 in. x 36 in. x 57 in.
- Folded dimensions 48 in. x 36 in. x 76 in.
- Weight: 90.7 kg (200 lb.)
- Residential Warranty: Frame and motor: 25 years, Parts: 3 years, Labour: 1 year
Continuous Horsepower (“CHP”) is a term used in the treadmill industry for consumer comparison purposes. The CHP rating is measured in laboratory testing using a dynamometer, which measures the mechanical power of the motor. The CHP rating does not denote the operational horsepower of the treadmill in ordinary household use. In ordinary household use, the motor does not operate at the horsepower shown.