AmStaff Fitness DF1191 Lat, Core & Row Machine
Solid, compact and effective, the AmStaff Fitness Lat Pulldown, Core & Low Row Combo Machine is strong enough for a small gym use, while designed to fit into any home. Featuring heavy-duty steel and high density foam padding, the AmStaff Fitness Lat Pulldown & Low Row Combo Machine is built to take a pounding. The AmStaff Fitness Lat Pulldown & Low Row Combo Machine is unmatched in its class and will give you solid and intense Lat pulldown, Tricep pushdown, Low Row, Core and overhead cable curl workouts for many years to come!
- Gives you some of the best lat, tricep, arm, core and chest exercises to build a rock solid physique!
- Checker foot plate easily flips up in place for low rows.
- Pull pin allows easy adjustment for the leg holder whilst performing lat pulldowns.
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Adjustable seat and foot bracing for correct body alignment throughout your workout.
- Non-Slip feet gives you a solid and stable workout.
- Includes Lat Bar, Crunch Strap and Straight Row Bar.
- Built to last high quality heavy-gauge steel that supports even the toughest of workouts.
- Strong and durable high density gym quality foam padding.
- Weight Load capacity: 700lbs
- Dimensions: 80"H x 50"D x 24"W
- Assembly required.
Ratings & Reviews
well worth the money, this is awesome machine, built to last for a cheap price and the quality always out does the competition
Great machine, I ended up drilling through the base and bolting mine right to the floor. it gave it much more rigidity. I cant say anything bad about this machine, I weigh 200 lbs, I can easily get 160-200 on this machine for rows. Only downside is the foot plate is a bit flimsy. However it works fine.
It's easy to put together, about 2 hours. Had over 200 pounds of weights on it. Cables run very smooth. Only down fall is shipping rates are quite high. Other then that 5 stars
Awsome machine for the price, best buy ever! Super smooth and sturdier than it looks if you assemble it properly. Instruction manual needs a little work but being a mechanic and overall jack of all trades it was fun putting it together while drinking a 6 pack of beer. I'm 6' 4" and it fits me just fine, the only issue I had is it does not come with the sleeves to hold the Olympic plates but they are easily purchased as an extra, I highly recommend this machine!
Came nearly a week faster than stated .Emails were answered promptly with excellent info.Machine is even better than I had anticipated,strong build ,good quality, 700# max.About two hours set up time by myself ,no problems.Love it highly recommend! The FAQ page that comes with the instruction is hilarious,I think direct translation from Chinese to English...an entertaining read lol.
Easy to put together and an excellent piece of equipment! Just did my first workout and the cables and pulleys run very smoothly! So happy with it and I highly recommend it's addition to any home gym!
Awesome machine! Well built and sturdy, smooth movement over the pulleys!! Definitely recommend!!
What a excellent addition to my home gym. Strong, sturdy construction. Highly recommended.